Established in 1995, Perfect Timing Financial is an independent boutique Wealth Management firm located in the Financial District of Toronto. Being independent ensures our clients receive honest and unbiased advice through a diverse range of services including Investment, Retirement, Insurance and Estate Planning strategies and solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious individual interested in assisting with daily administrative and operational requirements of the practice. This person will also act as a liaison to clients through communications primarily by phone and e-mail. The successful candidate will be an integral part in fulfilling our commitment to providing an exceptional client experience in a progressive and upwardly mobile environment.
Job Type: Part-time (Flexible hours with potential for full-time)
Salary: Hourly contract position $20 – $25 / hour based on experience and qualifications
Location: Downtown Toronto (Please Note – this is an in-office position only)
Job Details & Responsibilities
- Administrative support for two mutual fund and life insurance licensed financial advisors
- Working in coordination with advisors and senior admin associate to execute financial plans
- Completion and processing documents for account opening and maintenance
- Receiving inbound calls and emails from clients and suppliers
- Receiving clients for personal meetings with advisors
- Going to bank (no vehicle required)
- High school or college completion;
- Minimum three-years experience in financial services industry
- Mutual Fund license and Insurance license a strong asset
- Basic understanding of financial products and strategies such as; mutual funds, registered and non-registered plans, life and health insurance
- Ongoing continued education and training required
- Marketing and advertising skills a strong asset
- Strong technology skills and knowledge including basic network/internet maintenance abilities
- Comfortable with computers, printers, fax and resolving minor technical and internet issues
- Competency in Microsoft Office / Office365 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
- Basic computer graphic design skills seen as an asset
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, strong attention to detail, committed to task completion
- Active follow up on client and office administration, looking for stable long-term employment
- Comfortable interacting directly with clients through phone, email
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately, excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Friendly and professional work environment
Send Your Resume to WeAreGrowing@perfectiming.com or apply on LinkedIn or Indeed.